Hair loss and baldness have become very common these days. It turns out that many are suffering from this disease. Hair falling is a constant problem of hair loss. According to a survey hair loss problem, about 74% of people are suffering from the disease. Hair loss depends on hormones, and in some cases, lack of healthy foods also can be the reason, but there are several home remedies that can be used for hair fall Solution at home to avoid baldness.
The home remedies listed here can help relieve the problem to some extent. Keep in mind that these home remedies should not be considered a cure for dropouts. If your problem is serious, please contact your doctor.
Genetic problem is also a major cause of hair loss. If someone in the family had a hair loss problem before, then other members of the family may have to face it as well.
Hair loss can also occur due to the pain of physical or emotional stress. Usually, this type of hair loss is called telogen effluvium. Shampooing, combing, or turning your hands into hair will cause a lot of hair to collect in your fists. For a better understanding of the best hair fall solution at home, you should know other more reasons why hair falling.
General Causes of Hair Loss
- Alopecia Areata-Severe Hair Loss Problem
- Autoimmune conditions such as lupus (lupus-attack of healthy tissue by the immune system)
Due to burns
- Some infections such as syphilis (a type of bacterial infection caused by sex)
- Excessive shampoo and blow drying
- Hormonal changes
- Thyroid disease
- Some habits like-always rubbing the hair, pulling and rubbing the scalp
- Tinea capitis-herpes zoster
- Bacterial infection of the scalp
- If failed to Diabetes control
Natural Home Remedy to Prevent Hair Loss
1. Coconut Oil
If you lose your hair, coconut oil is the easiest and best home remedy to apply to your head.
- Take 20 ml of coconut oil and 10 ml of Amla oil, then take 1 or 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, mix all three well, apply to head, and leave for a while.
- Wash your head after about 20 minutes. Now you will find your hair very soft and strong. If you’re dissatisfied with dandruff, it’s gone.
- Continuous use of coconut nourishes the hair and prevents it from falling off.
2. Massage Your Head
You need to massage your head 3-4 times a week. You can use Amla oil, coconut oil, almonds, and olive oil for massage.
- Take one of the above oils and gently apply it to your head with your palm.
- Massage with light hands for about 10 minutes, leave for at least 15 minutes, then wash your head with shampoo or soap.
- Thus you can massage 3 times a day.
- Massage prevents hair loss, at the same time refreshes, leaves freshness in the mind, relaxes, and improves blood circulation in the body.
3. Fenugreek Seeds and Oil
Take some Fenugreek seeds and fry in coconut oil.
- Leave it for a while, apply it to your head when it’s cold.
- Slowly rub the hair so that the paste reaches the roots of the hair.
- Massaging this head 3-4 times a week will bring great benefits.
Henna not only prevents hair loss but also makes it shine and beautify.
- Take some henna leaves, boil in mustard oil.
- Let it cool, and when it cools, apply it to your head. You should change the coconut oil instead of mustard.
- Using rosemary 3-4 times a week is very beneficial.
5. Yogurt and Fenugreek Seeds
- Grind fenugreek seeds with a grinder.
- Then mix this powder into the curd.
- Apply this mixture to your head and hair and gently massage your scalp with your hands.
- After about 20 minutes, wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
6. Aloe Vera Leaves
- Boil aloe vera leaves in hot water and grind into a paste.
- Now wash your hair and apply the paste well to your hair.
After this, gently massage the scalp with your hands.
- After about 15 minutes, wash your hair with cold water.
- It can be applied 2-3 times a week.
7. Onion Juice
- Grind the onion and extract the juice.
- Soak cotton in it and apply the juice from root to end of the hair.
- After 30 minutes, wash your hair with cold water and shampoo later.
8. Green Amla
Amla is an innate immune booster, which is why it is considered the most preferred hair care ingredient. It contains essential fatty acid graffiti that strengthens the hair follicles that give your hair strength and shine. And, most of the things Amla is rich in Vitamin C. In fact, Amla’s vitamin C surplus helps stop young gray hair that is the best hair fall solution at home.
- Take the dried Amla, cut it, and boil in coconut oil.
- Allow cooling before placing this mixture in a bottle.
- Apply this oil daily before bathing and leave for 15 minutes.
- Hair provides energy and strengthens its roots,
9. Amla and Lemon Juice
- Take the same amount of Amla and lemon juice and mix well.
- Please use it as a shampoo before taking a bath to Prevents hair loss.
10. Egg Applying
After breaking the egg and applying the juice to the head, it helps the hair grow rapidly. Eggs should be used 2-3 times a week. Better results can be obtained with the combination of eggs and olive oil.
11. Curry Leaf
- Place a handful of curry leaves in half a cup of coconut oil and heat in a pan.
- When the mixture begins to turn bright black, turn off the gas and let the mixture cool.
- When it cools, sift the mixture.
- The mixture is then applied to the hair and scalp and left for 30 minutes.
- Then wash with shampoo and conditioner.
- Make repeat once a week.
12. Guava Leaves
During the guava fruit season, take some guava leaves and boil in at least 1 liter of water. Keep boiling until the color of the water turns black. Massage your head with this water. This strengthens the roots of the hair and significantly reduces hair loss, and is also the best hair fall solution at home.
Hopefully, these home remedies will keep you away from baldness and hair loss. If you have any questions, please feel free to write us in the comments section below. Also, share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter so that more people can benefit from this article.